Fashion Night Out, in New York has become as traditional as the
lighting of the tree at the Rockefeller Center every Christmas season. We 
spend hours, days or even months planning what to wear, where to go,
and who to meet. Working in the industry I enjoy this events because 
it's the glamorous side of the business and at times its nice to remind myself
that is not all specs, lab dips and delivery dates. 

So I embarked on this fun night and got the opportunity to go to Bergdorf 
and see their always stunning windows with live performances and everything. 
Jason Wu made an appearance to sing his limited edition Barbie doll. Earlier in the
evening I had the pleasure to meet the very talented Tinsley Mortimer at Samantha Thavasa. 

Last but not least, FNO is the perfect excuse for girlfriends to get together
and I was lucky to be joined by my great friend, Allison and the very talented
designer Dareen Hakim. Had a wonderful time!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment